|An open committee of St. Boniface Martyr parishioners has been hard at working and praying to discern the best way forward for the renovation of our Church building. The committee has held a number of planning meetings and consulted extensively with Larry Hoy, of Renovata Studios, who has been retained by Fr Bob to assist us in realizing our Parish’s renewal and restoration goals. Below is a copy of the committee’s report detailing decisions made to date and the various options being reviewed for the next step of the design process.|
- After completing two years of the campaign our pledges to date are $1,195,023.00.
- Total amount paid to date is $925,125.00.
- Our target is to have all pledges completed by December 31, 2014.
Payments are due as follows:
- Monthly payments are due on/before March 31, 2014
- First Quarter Payment for 2014 is due on/ before March 31, 2014 Annual/Final Payments are due December 31, 2014
Credit Cards Payments continue to be processed the last day of each month. If your credit card expiration date is soon we will be contacting you or kindly email email@example.com with the updated information.
If you have any questions, kindly leave a message at the parish office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are extremely appreciative of your generosity and your continued efforts to satisfy your pledged amount. Thank you!! Thank you for your generous pledge. Just as a reminder, all payments can be mailed to the parish office or dropped in the collection basket on Sundays.
- Monthly payments are due on or before the last day of the month.
- Credit Card payments are processed the last day of each month.
- If you would like to participate in the Campaign there is still time to enroll!! If you have any questions, please leave your name and contact information at the Parish Office or email stbonifacefinance@gmail.
Thank you, The Campaign Committee Next Page: Renewing and Restoring the House of God by Carol Griffin Gold Coast Gazette January 12, 2012